18. nick dale? (come on u fanny)
  19. thutley
  20. harry
  21. fyfey
  22. eddie
  23. kyle
  24. cjskate
Edited by Ryan@Eastcoasttrials

Not related but thought this was the best place to ask. Who used to own the lovely Koxx Cassio full 26" bike that now sits in the window of Cash coverters down St benedicks street in Norwich? (priced £799 by the way). I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked passed it the other day. Seems a shame it's now gathering dust in CC of all places. Hope it wasn't knicked!

Not related but thought this was the best place to ask. Who used to own the lovely Koxx Cassio full 26" bike that now sits in the window of Cash coverters down St benedicks street in Norwich? (priced £799 by the way). I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked passed it the other day. Seems a shame it's now gathering dust in CC of all places. Hope it wasn't knicked!

I dont no mate will go have look at it ! But i dont no any one who rides one in norwich.

:o i'll have to check that out! i remeber seeing what i thought was a group of riders on the outskirts of norwich a few weeks ago, couldn't tell if they were as they were a distance away! but i want to go see that!!!

Same im sure i saw a couple of riders only a little bit away from me but could not be sure.

But as far as the ride goes im in.