Speedyjustice

Ashton Matt

Joe Ti

Dan Smith

Frank Smith

Richard Smith

Ash R

Luke M

And probs the Bridport riders but dont know their names.

This is the place.

Come on?

Nathan

Edited by Koxx_Nath.C

oh this got exciting all of a sudden. All this talk of grinds, borrowed pads and lifts....marvelous.

But on a serious note yes luke if you got to southampton central ill pick you up an we can go down together. Makes sense.

Cool, cheers buddy. What time would you like me a soton central?? Loving the name change!!

Matt, could you find where we need to be on google maps or something then post the link up??

Cool, cheers buddy. What time would you like me a soton central?? Loving the name change!!

Matt, could you find where we need to be on google maps or something then post the link up??

yeh well you guys need to get to wareham or close and we will come meet u toms giving me a lift so ash u will have to drive m8 its about 40 miles away from wareham but u can just follow us

ash pick luke up say 930-10 to wareham its like 45 mins to a hour head for bournemouth then poole then wareham well meet u then go to toms and grind ur rim then head out for bridport

Edited by ashton matt