Stoke-on-trent Plaza! (cancelled)

chris slater

Now you are lieing. Stop it. Im doing this out people's best interests. You've got people wanting to come from London here. Thats not cheap on fuel or train fares. I have literally nearly died on that place, both in the wet and dry.

How on earth can you say it's not slippy when every ledge is converd in wax. Plus the edge's of pritty much everything are metal :blink: .

You'll love it to bits on a bmx.

Your choice thoug people.

Danny.

I bailed due to wet wax the other day, twas f**king painful I tell thee. And I got shouted for scratching a waxed, chipped, scratched wall with my bash, which had already been battered by some skating people.

:blink: . Since when do they make ramps out of concrete :blink: .

It's that plasticy shit what they make half pipes out of. But that plasticy shit is actually the whole floor. And when thats dusty or wet or even dry. Fook me :blink:

Danny.

you must be f**kin thick its all concrete man look at the picks does anyone think thats plastic???

:blink: . Since when do they make ramps out of concrete :blink: .

It's that plasticy shit what they make half pipes out of. But that plasticy shit is actually the whole floor. And when thats dusty or wet or even dry. Fook me :blink:

Danny.

Oh jesus, we have that round here, at the slightest hint of rain, or if your tyres are a bit muddy it's like f**king Bambi on ice!

you must be f**kin thick its all concrete man look at the picks does anyone think thats plastic???

Its off anyway as it looks like me an rob are the only ones with balls..

Not directed at ones that wanted to come..

looks like some of you are shite at natural trials then :P

Thats bad. You quoted yourself LMAO. And "GU-4-U". I've kept my temper very low tonight seeing as it's christmas. So. Be grateful.

Merry christmas. All the nice lads on this forum who actually know the difference between Concrete and Platicy shit they make hal pipes with :)

Danny.

Oh jesus, we have that round here, at the slightest hint of rain, or if your tyres are a bit muddy it's like f**king Bambi on ice!

correct..they are just over reacting its mint for some reason they just wanted to ruin it and it worked..

Cheers mate(Danny k) (Y)

Thats bad. You quoted yourself LMAO. And "GU-4-U". I've kept my temper very low tonight seeing as it's christmas. So. Be grateful.

Merry christmas. All the nice lads on this forum who actually know the difference between Concrete and Platicy shit they make hal pipes with :)

Danny.

let it all go man you think im f**kin bothered the slightest mate am i fck

That sh*t is all i know appart from trials your just i nob, an i thought you were ok (N)

correct..they are just over reacting its mint for some reason they just wanted to ruin it and it worked..

Cheers mate(Danny k) (Y)

let it all go man you think im f**kin bothered the slightest mate am i fck

That sh*t is all i know appart from trials your just i nob, an i thought you were ok (N)

no need for what you have done tonight no need what so ever

looks like polystirine to me, skateparks are slippy to ride on, i havent been on a skatepark what isnt slippy without bald tyres, dont know how that makes sence but it does..

Matx

looks like polystirine to me, skateparks are slippy to ride on, i havent been on a skatepark what isnt slippy without bald tyres, dont know how that makes sence but it does..

Matx

im going to get close up pics next time i go an post them for people that dont know what concrete is..

Just to proove my point ok??

I don't really want to get involved, but I know Danny a lot better than you, and he is a f**king legend, so don't go calling him a knob, he just overeacts a little sometimes, as have you.

I'm sure your pretty sound aswell, but the thing with the internet is it somehow doesn't seem real, so you don't feel the reprocutions of saying things in certain ways.

What I'm trying to say is, it would be best if you both calmed down a little and went on the ride.

kk al cum nxt tym

Matx

I think danny did this because i would not swap my GU for his python....childish tut tut

I don't really want to get involved, but I know Danny a lot better than you, and he is a f**king legend, so don't go calling him a knob, he just overeacts a little sometimes, as have you.

I'm sure your pretty sound aswell, but the thing with the internet is it somehow doesn't seem real, so you don't feel the reprocutions of saying things in certain ways.

What I'm trying to say is, it would be best if you both calmed down a little and went on the ride.

I was well looking forward to seein the guy again he seemed like a really decent lad..untill he did this.

I did nothing to him at all :(

I think danny did this because i would not swap my GU for his python....childish tut tut

I was well looking forward to seein the guy again he seemed like a really decent lad..untill he did this.

I did nothing to him at all :(

nah es been swappin for ma t-bird 4 agis m8.

Matx

Ok. Go to 2:31 in this video and watch to 6:44

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=42...h&plindex=0

Now. Go to 0:30 in this video

Im trying to find the main video off it in proper decent quality. The first bit is the park part of the plaze (The pk video" and thats even slippy)

Take a look.

Danny.

Whats with the god damn f**king argueing over a skatepark, surposed to be Christmas, everyone chill the f**k out and if you/they want to go and ride this skatepark, then let them!

Mike.

Edited by MikeHayes

Ok. Go to 2:31 in this video and watch to 6:44

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=42...h&plindex=0

Now. Go to 0:30 in this video

Im trying to find the main video off it in proper decent quality. The first bit is the park part of the plaze (The pk video" and thats even slippy)

Take a look.

Danny.

OK first vid plaza aint on there at all!

now to the second??

ok second vid the plaza is on there but only where he sidehops up the graffitted wall thats it..

the way he pedal hops off afterwards an lands on an angle it cant be that slippy can it????

ur talking to danny like its not him in the video, you do realise thats him riding there lol.

Matx

ok second vid the plaza is on there but only where he sidehops up the graffitted wall thats it..

the way he pedal hops off afterwards an lands on an angle it cant be that slippy can it????

all concrete!! :P

ur talking to danny like its not him in the video, you do realise thats him riding there lol.

Matx

yeah. he is in hanley town an one shot of plaza like i say,i been there today an last week +week before..

chris

0:04 the brown part is the plastic shit

0:09 is that plastic shit what the majority of the plaza is.

And you see on the edge of the bowl. Thats what the edge of everything to kick off is like with metal as the edge, all waxed.

The rail at 2:24 is coverd in wax

All im sayin is i been there today in the wet an i was back wheelin alot of stuff soooo!

An i never slipped once...CBA ANYMORE WITH CHILDISH GAMES

All im sayin is i been there today in the wet an i was back wheelin alot of stuff soooo!

Ohhh and your well mature telling me that i dont know you well enough and i need read the newspaper more often to see your face in there about been some "Total hardnut". Yeah right...

i will get two other people to confirm that there is nothing plastic there not even the bins ok?

i will get two other people to confirm that there is nothing plastic there not even the bins ok?

i hope you know everyone is seein your true colors here tonight