Brad Crawfrod

Phil Verley (Filmer / Skater )

Dan Burgess

Tom Hutley

Marcus Cobden

Eric Luff (not 100% sure)

Message me or leave a reply

Edited by Dan Burgess Mayhem Master

Cheers man, will think about it. What is Braintree like to ride?

Yer theres some pretty decent places, skatepark for a bit , the wrec which has a nice long wall from about 10" to 40" so yer erm nice

Behind freeport theres loads of pallets so its quite good for riding mate

Ok We have this weekend going to be good and get loads of people

So Far..

Reece Hearn

Charlie Jennings

Brad Crawfrod

Phil Verley (Filmer / Skater )

Dan Burgess

Tom Hutley

Marcus Cobden

Eric Luff (not 100% sure)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

Come if you need ask on directions...

or

Its a decent place lots of places come down just message me or post back

theres several spots in the town aswell, ive always wondered where u were from lol, always seen essex and wondered wether u rode with any local people, would be kool if you came down, definatly worth a days riding even if its not worth coming down again. weve had steve-o and rankin down before and they didnt seem to think it was too bad.

shud be a good ride in any case. hope i get my heatsinks, ordered them last friday

edit: i will see what al and matt are up to dan, al will be up for it if we actually ride the rocks this time :P and matt if hes not too busy(and if he doesnt think your an extreme tard :P/ i got that impression from the last time lol)

Edited by Bearded Midget

theres several spots in the town aswell, ive always wondered where u were from lol, always seen essex and wondered wether u rode with any local people, would be kool if you came down, definatly worth a days riding even if its not worth coming down again. weve had steve-o and rankin down before and they didnt seem to think it was too bad.

shud be a good ride in any case. hope i get my heatsinks, ordered them last friday

edit: i will see what al and matt are up to dan, al will be up for it if we actually ride the rocks this time :P and matt if hes not too busy(and if he doesnt think your an extreme tard :P/ i got that impression from the last time lol)

he thonks everyones a tard

hey guys what time you all riding? me and my mate tom might come down as were riding hook woods sunday, does anyone know anywhere cheap nearby to stay over?

we will certainly be riding by about 10:30-11ish till late evening i reckon.

as for the cheap place to stay overnight im not too sure. i will quickly have a word with my mate see if he knows anywhere (Y)

hey guys what time you all riding? me and my mate tom might come down as were riding hook woods sunday, does anyone know anywhere cheap nearby to stay over?

Hey, Please come it will be good, erm mate theres many places where you could find?

Just come down we ride around ill take you to the places you see if theres any spaces if there is smashing (Y)

I added you on msn go on and we talk more (Y)

Theres a Premier Inn just across the road from me Patt.

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/hotelInforma...;CMP=KNC-Google

Also a Holiday Inn, about 200 metres from that.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/925/en...equestid=468919

I wouldn't know what you'd call cheap.

If your all in the area of Freeport at 1-2ish, I'll ride on my lunch break, and then I can ride when I finish at 6.

That being if I fix my chain.

I'll most probably see you at Hook woods anyways. =D

Edited by Fugley