Heysham Tomorrow Morning?

AdamR28

Yo,

I have a few hours to kill tomorrow morning, so providing the state of my cold/cough/general man-flu continues to improve I'm gonna head to Heysham for a couple of hours tomorrow morning.

Anyone fancy it? Can give directions/map etc if required. For anyone thinking of travelling, it's just down the coast from Morecambe.

Cheers

Adam

Haha, ok mate, give us a shout if you need some directions etc... will try and find a definite postcode for you!

Edit: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...&iwloc=addr

LA3 2UZ... It's a bit of trek for you, nearly 2 hours... I'm guessing the TomTom will bring you in on the A589 then right into Penrod Way, so just follow the road then you'll find the car park on the right (Y)

Weather better not be shite!!

I wish :lol: The A4 which I was sat in at the comp with Claire (my gf) is Bessells, I went in Stan's car and he had the keys... but Claire had Adam's keys cos he brought her... confusing? Yes...

Second time I've seen you in it I think. :$

I'm guessing yours was the one with the dirt cheap t-pro on the roof then.

Second time I've seen you in it I think. :$

I'm guessing yours was the one with the dirt cheap t-pro on the roof then.

Ah yeah! Bessell brought me to a comp once at Bracken... good old Ad Taxi Service! :lol:

My car was at home cos I went with Stan.

Just seen Danny's post - slightly shocked (:P) but would be good to see you up here (Y)

Right... if I'm there (chest still feels pretty dodgy) it'll be early... need to be back home, showered and back to Lancaster for 12 so looking to ride from about 9-9:30 onwards... :blink:

Hopefully catch you (Tom, Rob, Dan) towards the end of the ride and then you can carry on after?

No more PC for the rest of tonight but you all have my number in case you need to get in touch (Y)

Ads