Bar & Stem Suggestions

Paul - bedfordtrials

I've just built up an Ashton Justice and used the bar & stem from my old Planet X Zebdi (Easton EA50 risers 1.5" rise & Easton EA50 stem 100mm)

But I'm not sure if these are going to suit the Ashton's geometry. I haven't really ridden the Ashton yet so not sure how it feels but just want to know what other people use on their Ashtons if I need to upgrade in future.

Cheers,

Paul.

I've just built up an Ashton Justice and used the bar & stem from my old Planet X Zebdi (Easton EA50 risers 1.5" rise & Easton EA50 stem 100mm)

But I'm not sure if these are going to suit the Ashton's geometry. I haven't really ridden the Ashton yet so not sure how it feels but just want to know what other people use on their Ashtons if I need to upgrade in future.

Cheers,

Paul.

on mine i did have 100mm with a 5 degree rise stem with some 2 rise backspire bars (tilted upright) which seemed alright.

i felt it needed more rise though, but the length seemed to suit the bike quite well. imo

just bought a 100mm with 10 degree rise with less of a steerer clamp so i can fit a few more stem stacker's under to raise the front end a bit.

but to summarizes i think 100mm stems suit the ashtons fine.