Leeds Or Sheff Next Sun 28th

Deonn h

lol you n000b...

Erm I will have to wait and see when bikes going to be done! If it isnt Deonn & Swindle we will sort something out just after. Its my 19th one the 11th October (Saturday), so could ride on the Sunday... Shipley or Leeds or maybe even Wakefield...

And do Sheff before that as well :)

Edited by Abdab

lol you n000b...

Erm I will have to wait and see when bikes going to be done! If it isnt Deonn & Swindle we will sort something out just after. Its my 19th one the 11th October (Saturday), so could ride on the Sunday... Shipley or Leeds or maybe even Wakefield...

oreet bbe

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

lol you n000b...

LOL not wakefield its wank now. yeh will sort some rides after this one try get everyone out again , i need to get new rim and pads bike should be sorted by then.:)