Adingham Comp Help

Rob.

I'm going :)

How long have you been riding ? The inter is a big step up from the level down from it, BUT the level down is mostly just 8-11 year old riders i'm guessing that age anyway, i have never seen anybody under the age of 12 in the level below.

Adam (Y)

Just put intermediate down, turn up and have a look at the sections and if you think you're not going to be able to do it, change down to the lower class :)

PERFECT thing to do ! :P. If you have been riding for about 3 years you should do fine :) i am just starting my 3rd year and i dont see them as being hard :) I'm just poo at it but the biggest stuff isnt hard :) i have tested some off the lines in the section level up from inter and i made it :) But that was when the comp had finished :P

Adam (Y)

Just put intermediate down, turn up and have a look at the sections and if you think you're not going to be able to do it, change down to the lower class :)

Correct. You can ride up to 3 sections then still change route if you find it too hard / too easy.

Intermediate it is , will i be able to pay on the day ?

Yes, you can enter/pay on the day - but it will cost you an extra £5.00. Best do it now, save some money, make it easier for the organisers, and cut down on the queue at signing on! HERE

See you all Sunday.