London 24" Meet Sat 30th

Hey boys

Its something Ive been asking a few of you personally via PM's regarding meeting up to check out the 24" scene.

I would really love to have a ride -if some of you dont mind- of some 24" bikes of yours as I was super keen on buying an Inspired.

I really wanted to feel the geometry and setup compared to the current Onza Woodstock 26" I recently bought.

Im wanting to get into street more than trials, so a 24" would be better suited to me than the 26"

Id love to meet up with as many of you as possible this Sat, what ever time.

I live near Turnpike Lane tube station which is North East London.

Some of you lads live in Essex and Ive heard of one meeting point near London Eye, but this is a decent trek for me as I need to ride to all the overlands.

Its not a huge hassle if thats where everyone normally meets, I'll just have to allow more time to get there.

If you are interested, please reply back here.

I'd love to meet up with you guys! It has to be this weekend though as my time here in London is very short now and we'll be leaving back to Aus.

My partner Julie is coming back over from Aus next friday June 5th, so I'd say we're pretty busy catching up with our friends and celebrating a belated birthday of mine etc 29yo!! :S!! I look 21yo though so its alright hehehe ;-P

Oh, also. Some of you may have spare 2" riser bars and 15degree stems lying around. Im chasing some to replace my current trials setup on my bike as its holding me back a bit from streety stuff. If you have any can you please let me know and possibly bring them down with you if you can make it?

I dont want steel bars though please. Trying to keep the weight down as is ;)

Let me know guys

Cheers :)

Edited by † CETFLY †

haha cool man, yer saturday is on, maybe we do a north london sess, vicky park etc, hmmmmm, theres some lines i been checkin at chalk farm as well

Where's Vicky park? You dont mean Victoria (station area) park or something do you? Chalk farms worse for me to get to than London eye Id say :P Anything east to west is a nightmare. North to south is easier for overland if that makes things easier?

Edited by † CETFLY †

Sweet...i'll be there with some bars :P

Depending on where we're all coming from, we could meet somewhere different...i saw some cool stuff near kings cross a few weeks ago..?

Vicky park must be victoria park, but that's not exactly north Joel??

Adam

Cheers mate

Yeah, Kings Cross is fine for me. At least that way everyone can get there as all overlands go through Kings Cross

Edited by † CETFLY †

Ok cool, so thats 4 of us so far (Y)

Spread the word, be great to take over some places ;)

That's not exactly true Wes...trains arrive at all sorts of stations around London and the only way to get between them at busy times is to ride (IE: you can't get on the tube with a bike..)!

Sweet Matt...think Skoze said somewhere he is working..

Yes, youre right. I shouldnt have said "All". Was actually thinking of undergrounds as most of them to go through there, not overlands. And yeah, I have to ride to my overland to get to KC ;)

Skoze, take the day off mate. Call in sick or something!

Edited by † CETFLY †

Right

So wheres the meeting point boys?

Kings Cross somewhere?

Hoping you all go well with those of you having their last day of exams and that tomorrow is great stress relief for you :)

If anyone has any spare HS33 brake pads or selling any, plus any really sharp decent pedals, can you let me know what you have and/or bring them as I'm struggling for grip a fair bit with these Planet X pedals. They just dont bite into my shoes, theyre not sharp enough

Looking forward to trying out any handlebars and stems too if anyones got any spares they can bring down

Hoping I get my new front brake pads tomorrow, which shouldve come yesterday. Need to be able to stop faster than I currently can :P

My number is 0794 22 95762

If you guys can throw some numbers up on here or PM me them incase I dont find you, it would help me out ;)

Cheers

Wes

Edited by † CETFLY †

So whats the meeting place and time?

say 11am Kings Cross station near the road and we go to where-ever from there?

Let me know

Gonna bring the camera with me to get some vids of you boys in action for you.

Been looking forward to this for the last 2 weeks, so I hope youre all still able to join us

Cheers

Edited by † CETFLY †