Newcastle Sunday 18Th April

Hey guys and gals, Me and my mate have just started riding again after a years of not riding... lol we had so much fun last sunday when out riding, we thought we would head over to newcastle this sunday for a ride...

We're hopeing alot of people and all the newcastle locals can come out as we wouldnt have a clue where to go :P just post up here if your interested, cheers!

Hey guys and gals, Me and my mate have just started riding again after a years of not riding... lol we had so much fun last sunday when out riding, we thought we would head over to newcastle this sunday for a ride...

We're hopeing alot of people and all the newcastle locals can come out as we wouldnt have a clue where to go :P just post up here if your interested, cheers!

Saweet man ii should be there willis says he'll be there if his back ok, alec should be with me and ill see if brett and few other lads will come through.

Wat time you wanting to meet etc and do you know places in newcastle?

Edited by moose

Saweet man ii should be there willis says he'll be there if his back ok, alec should be with me and ill see if brett and few other lads will come through.

Wat time you wanting to meet etc and do you know places in newcastle?

Ace! well we havent fully organized it yet, but id say we will be coming through at around 11ish, and meeting around the center of light/life, what ever it is called :Plol. thats if i remember how to get there :P if not, it will be near the train station, as i think a few of our lads are traveling up by train...

Ace! well we havent fully organized it yet, but id say we will be coming through at around 11ish, and meeting around the center of light/life, what ever it is called :Plol. thats if i remember how to get there :P if not, it will be near the train station, as i think a few of our lads are traveling up by train...

if anyone is driving, park at the skate park towards the top of newcastle near st james park as its only £1 and thats where everyone parks, then just meet in the skate park for 11ish? Al get nicks number and give him mine, al meet anyone at the train station, then goto the skatepark!

if anyone is driving, park at the skate park towards the top of newcastle near st james park as its only £1 and thats where everyone parks, then just meet in the skate park for 11ish? Al get nicks number and give him mine, al meet anyone at the train station, then goto the skatepark!

Yo, well our plan is to park at the skate park, il need a post code for it, or somewhere very near it, so i can set up my sat nav... we're planning on getting there for about 9ish, but im going to persuade my mate to get there for 10ish :Plol. should be a good day if the weather holds up! (its meant to snow on sunday :S )

Yo, well our plan is to park at the skate park, il need a post code for it, or somewhere very near it, so i can set up my sat nav... we're planning on getting there for about 9ish, but im going to persuade my mate to get there for 10ish :Plol. should be a good day if the weather holds up! (its meant to snow on sunday :S )

ok er al try and get some sort of post code lol

SNOW! Wtf haha

Yo havnt come up with a post code yet, but heres directions and a small map of where abouts it is etc

http://www.exhibitionpark.co.uk/location.php

NE1 4LP is for the rvi hospital which is right next to skatepark like stones throw away so use that weather ment to snow monday not sunday but see wat happens lads hope to see yous there

NE1 4LP is for the rvi hospital which is right next to skatepark like stones throw away so use that weather ment to snow monday not sunday but see wat happens lads hope to see yous there

Or....NE1 7RU is for the uni over the road from the skate park......even closer!!!!

Boooo you!