Crank Problem

Dan S

Well, I bought a NEON ISIS cranks....and the point is: I struggled to put them on. (I own RESET TI BB)

The right crank (freewheel one) was very tight to fit straight away. So I had to use a soft hammer. Then, the crank had only 4 mm to go to the bb spacer, and basically, I'd pull it with a bolt, but I could not.

The RESET bol was to short, and the crank bolts were not wide enough.

Usually, my cranks sit 2 mm away from the spacer, and I can't get them further. So, having only 2 mm to go with my Neon crank, I still was not able to pull it with a bolt.

The only thing I was told by a seller is that they are "hard to fit", but not "impossible to fit". Neither I was told that the bolts are smaller, or they are not compatible with my BB.

So would you consider this "normal", or would you ask for your money back?

ive got 2,5 years old try all cranks + reset titanium and they still 1mm to the end. So its normal thing. But in the other hand, titanium is weaker so if they will stay too long in this position the axle can be break

Ok guys, once again.

2 mm is normal for me, but this crank has 4-5 mm. I can't move it either with hammer strikes, or a bolt because bolt is too short and does not reach the axle (though the cranks is 2-3 mm from it's perfect place)

I decided to have my money back and get my beloved 158 monty Isis.