New Rear Wheel

saracen1989

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :o

don't go for that wheel, I bought that like 6 months ago, but now I just use the rim (because the hub broke after like two weeks <_<:angry: )

but that rim is quite good, exept that it's made of cheese ( if you grind your rims, you'll have to do it like each week with this one ! ) but it's stable :P

BTW trialtechs race-products is cheaper but not as good as their sport-products :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :o

don't go for that wheel, I bought that like 6 months ago, but now I just use the rim (because the hub broke after like two weeks <_<:angry: )

but that rim is quite good, exept that it's made of cheese ( if you grind your rims, you'll have to do it like each week with this one ! ) but it's stable :P

BTW trialtechs race-products is cheaper but not as good as their sport-products :)

What is it with the hubs everybody reckons they brake?

I think you can ask them on tartys to build you a custom wheel, insted for using trialtech race, use the trialtech sport hub, they are much better :)

and another rim, ECHO Urban ?

I wouldnt go for Ech urban mate, they are far too heavy, the Echo SL is a much better option, or the Try All rim, and then you can choose a hub and spokes to go with it, and pay £10 for Tarty to build it up for you. :turned:

that will cost you aound £100 and you will get an amazing wheel.

i got my custom wheel today and it is awesome.

(TRIALTECH RACE REAR)

I bought one of these and it seemed pretty good, rode it for about 3 months and nothing broke.

But i never put a grind on it so i cant help you there.

But yeah quite a good wheel for the price.

Hope i have helped

I bought one of these and it seemed pretty good, rode it for about 3 months and nothing broke.

But i never put a grind on it so i cant help you there.

But yeah quite a good wheel for the price.

Hope i have helped

Yeh ive herd all good and bad sides of this wheel but im sure ill find out for my self