Inverness Riders Look In!

Alright, i have tried a few times but failed to organize a ride for inverness.

Right, if the weather holds out to be good, i am arranging a ride for the longman tommorow. people coming, meet at safeway carpark at 2pm then we will head over to rbs/subway/ anywhere really doesnt really need to be the longman.

So come on guys, it will be good with a few people there.

Alright, i have tried a few times but failed to organize a ride for inverness.

Right, if the weather holds out to be good, i am arranging a ride for the longman tommorow. people coming, meet at safeway carpark at 2pm then we will head over to rbs/subway/ anywhere really doesnt really need to be the longman.

So come on guys, it will be good with a few people there.

Bit short notice :P I will organise a ride in the October holidays when I'm coming up ;)

Bit short notice :P I will organise a ride in the October holidays when I'm coming up ;)

Not really?

Okay, sound. Make sure this time all the people you said were coming actually come. lol remember last time when higgs, brodie, mcinnes, pleb ross and all the best were meant to be coming and only joe and barry turned up, lol!

Not really?

Okay, sound. Make sure this time all the people you said were coming actually come. lol remember last time when higgs, brodie, mcinnes, pleb ross and all the best were meant to be coming and only joe and barry turned up, lol!

Yeah I no :giggle: Well stump is riding in October holidays so hopefully he can get some people aswell :)