Ozonys Curve/ Cannibal Question

mata22

hy all.....

i have ozonys xs 26, with rear hope pro 2....and i was thinking to buy new frame, maybe curve or cannibal, so if anyone can tell me if i can fit pro 2 hope rear hub to any of these frames? i know spacing is 135 mm but i am concernd because of ozonys "3 geometry" dropouts.....

thanks for help in advance

Edited by mata22

one thing i will say dont other with the cannibal, get the curve

and to answer ur question:

have any old vbrake forks or frames? if so you can use this the convert the hope pro 2 so it fits the frame :) its what i did, and im takin credit for the invention ^_^

simply undo the vbrake posts,and thread them into the hubs axle all he way to the lip on the post, then measure around 8 mm and cut it off ther (Y) simple FREE way to do that iv tried and is faultless

• Like 2

have any old vbrake forks or frames? if so you can use this the convert the hope pro 2 so it fits the frame :) its what i did, and im takin credit for the invention ^_^

simply undo the vbrake posts,and thread them into the hubs axle all he way to the lip on the post, then measure around 8 mm and cut it off ther (Y) simple FREE way to do that iv tried and is faultless

so you like curve more than cannibal?

i have been looking photos of curve;s dropout, and i understanda how your invention works, thanks for sharing that. cause i dont want to swap my hope pro 2 for anything else

What an awesome idea!