Rockman Blue 50Mm

TryAllTrials

Hi all I have been using the Rockman refils for quite sometime now and they are one amazing pad however I recently purchased the 50mm refils and modded them to fit the Rockman CNC backings. However they seem to have what looks like bleach stain's on them 'it is not bleach!' I had used the pad's on an old grind for a day with around 4-5 hours use then the next day freshend up my grind and have had around another 2-3 hours of use. The brake is shocking, no bite & no hold. I am due a re bleed but have previously used these pads whith spongy as hell brakes and they are still super bitey. Any ideas as to what is wrong minus the bleed??..

The pad or rim could be contaminated fella, give both the rim and pads a good clean (re-bleed your brake as said above) make sure your pads are square and bob is infact your uncle :) if it dont work fella get in contact with the tarty lads :)

Yeh will do bud I was just concearnd because of the stains but I will have a bash at it all when I get chance. I cleaned the rim and pads already with Tar Remover, I know it sound extreme but When I have previously do it there has been no problems. Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover is one hell of a cleaning product, mostly only clean the rims with it not the acctual pad. I don't think Tartys would do anything anyway even if it was a fault with the pad because I have modded the fittings.