Setting Up Bars

VAMPIRE V12

Hey guys i run a zoo pitbull with a dedicated 26'' trial tech stem and onza carbon risers tilten all the way forward so they follow on from the stem if you get me, anyway was out with a friend today who said the reason why its a pig to get on the rear wheel is because my bars are forward and you have no pull like you would when the bars are tilted back. Has anyone else had any problems like this or what are your guys thoughts on it? I can get a bike on the back wheel it just feels like my pitbull wants to drop its front end quite a lot.

Any thoughts ideas or info is welcome.

Cheers guys.

yes if you tilt the bars back a bit it will be easier to lift the front wheel and tip the bike, where as if you tilt them forward it's harder to tip but the bike handles better on the back wheel and you also have more control for front wheel moves, this is why comp riders tilt their bars forward. bar/stem set up is personal taste, experiment with different bar angles, a slight bar angle adjustment can make your bike feel wildly different.

• Like 1