2 Questions...

jel

Okay, i have 2 questions-

1) How are spoke lengths measured (with thread or without???) i.e from where to where? :(

2)Does any body know what lever Kenny Bealy runs for his rear magura because i've seen it briefely(sp?) on one of the koxx days vids and it looks like it has a reservoir???? :(

Cheers for your help in advance,

Josh.

Ok, cheers for the help with the spokes.

I thought he would use his brakes the opposite way, but if he does, then he still has a louise lever on the other side :( :) :) .

It's a mystery(sp?)

Cheers,

Josh.

Ok, cheers for the help with the spokes.

I thought he would use his brakes the opposite way, but if he does, then he still has a louise lever on the other side :(  :)  :) .

It's a mystery(sp?)

Cheers,

Josh.

in which case the resevoir one is probably a disc, and the louise looking one on the other side may be the 05 magura - as these are based on the louise lever.

out of interest, does anybody know what disc benito ros is running on the front, because i think its a hope - maybe stripped back to silver???

its a hope try all

ok thanks.

i wasnt really bothered about the fact that it is silver, but it was that that made me want to know though!

better get saving the pennies... although, personally, i love the normal mini and mono mini - the mono trial would just be pimp!

Edited by T-Limburn