Giants

Gandalf the Yellow

hi guys its just 1 of those things that suddenly come up in your mind and you keep wondering until you find out the answer.....

never seen 1 snapped before....if you have or got pics or you've had experiences you could well tell me a nice story about it....or just send me the pics (Y)

thanks guys.

steve

my giants been running dead strong for nearly 2yrs now! and thats second hand from some chubby geezer! he he, and still no sign of breaking. At the mo, i'm running suspension up front, and even that extra strain doesnt affect it! I think all my components will break before the frame does.. and i've landed 12ft drops "not quite as smooth as planned" many a time! I dont think you should worry about it breaking.

In the mean time, my matey sam, has gone through a leeson and norco... doing simular stuff!

:D (Y)

I have seen 1 cracked one, the owner tried to wedge a seatpost that was to big in, snap (Y)

They have a pretty good 5 year gurantee aswell, so if it does snap, send it back :D

Adam

Wahey im getting on the phone lol, so do i need reciept or anythiong?

surely they shouldnt expect me to still have it right?

Wahey im getting on the phone lol, so do i need reciept or anythiong?

surely they shouldnt expect me to still have it right?

You'll need a receipt (Y)

But i think its a bit dodgey this 5yrs malarky :D My mate cracked his black giant, but it just had a 6month warrenty on it :D

You'll need a receipt (Y)

But i think its a bit dodgey this 5yrs malarky :D My mate cracked his black giant, but it just had a 6month warrenty on it :P

Wahey im goin to the skip :D"

Thought i could have had a new blue giant then lol, miight try ringing anyway got nothing to lose , apart from maybe my phone sex virginity muhahahaha