My New Video

Phill_Monks

When it started I knew I'd heard the song before, but couldn't think where. Then the screaming started and i immediatly knew it was bullet for my valentine. That meant I was expecting huge, sick, twisted drops etc. Im sorry but the music does NOT go with the vid :P

Im a fan of BMFV (the poison rocks imo) but I can't use them in any of my vids because they're just too extreme. I suggest a more mellow soundtrack for your next video because the YOU will be able to outperform the music (making you look sh!t hot) (Y) Also a few less bails too. Obviously no ones perfect and its good that you've shown that (Y) but there was still too many for my liking...

Gap at the end looks good. I thought you weren't going to make it but glad you did, even after the pallet slid lol

Don't take this to heart, its not a "aha you're crap" its constructive critisism, backed up with reasons, and based on MY opinions (Y) doesn't mean its gospel.....

Was it only meant to be 53seconds long :S

Yeh a softermore carmer song would have been better mate..

But the riding was mezza!!

Craig

Erm yeah only 53 seconds, :lol: they was just a few clips i had left on my computer and so i thought i would just throw them together and make a little video. :P

Cheers Phil