Felixstowe Today - Any More Takers?

Due to a failure with the hook woods ride, were now going elsewhere and saving hook woods till a couple of weeks....

Theres 6 of us from colchester coming down to either norwich or felixstowe, which ever one has got the most interest and riders?

Meet up at about 11 o'clock am at either norwich or felixstowe, so come on people, where are we going and whos going to be there?????

Steve :)

Edited by Monty_Man_Stoive

Felixstowe it is :) were going to be arriving at felixstowe ready to ride for about 11am, on the sea front, where about should we meet up? I was thinking, we'll get to the sea front and then ill just phone Little Dan and then meet!

My mobile number is 07906255302, so anyone phone me anytime :D

See you all tomoz for a Bo'Hench ride :D

Steve :)

Just got back from riding Felixstowe! It was quite cool B) Lovely weather, could have been more people though :shifty: But a rides only what you make it :) and we made it sweet :DLOL!

By the way, anyone on here who ever gets the pleasure of riding with Little Dan, NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER ask him how long it takes to get to a spot, well if you do, multiply the time by at least 10! :lol:LOL! Only joking buddy (Y)

All in all, it was a koooool day B)

Steve :D