Ymsa Last Round Bracken Results

the organiser

Just got home. Yeah I agree with what most people have said so far. It was an enjoyable comp and a good atmosphere. I didn't ride great, but I had fun and managed to avoid death on section 2 which was nice (Y)

Many thanks to Dave and all the people who helped organise/observe the event, was a good one. Will hopefully do more of them next year!

Hi guys, I have to say that was the best club trial I have ridden.

Great sections! its really good to see some real challenges being laid down! Great job by Patt and Dave for the setting out.

Hopefully more of the same next year then guys? You can count me in to be attempting to ride em next year!

The only thing that would be good to see happen differently, as Dave said at the presentation, is higher turnouts. Why arent more riders coming!? If all the other comps were similar to this one, which ive been told they were, everyone should surely have to have a real good excuse not to turn up!

Spread the word guys, Next year will be awesome!

Tim.

well what a long day got back home at 00.20 after taking lou home

enjoyed yesterday it went well if you had of asked me in the week i was not looking forword to it at all but the comp went well so this made the day easy

thanks to Nick Oakley and pat for there help

Was happy you guys liked the awards made them myself in the week and the free bees that was nice of Mr Oakley and Co

will work to get more sponsers for next year

nice to see some new faces like tim and his mates and also fred top guy rode from the station :-

just one last thing to add a big thanks to my wife Stephanie who helps out on the day also Lou with out these i can not do all the work so i will be off to the flower shop later today as did not have time on saturday was to late home so did not give them yesterday :(

hope you all noticed we moved in to the upto date world yesterday and now have a laptop to in put all the results on the day (Y)

Well done to all the new YMSA Champions 06

will start work next week for 07 and the first thing on the list is the wedsite :angry:

we may have a small trial or trianing/practice day on or over the xmas holidays will let you guys know

But for now that all folks

Dave Butler YMSA 07

well what a f**king good year at the ymsas best yet without a doubt the butlers attemts this year have been beyond all expectations.

i still seriously cant belive the turn outs anyone whos been will agree how good they are and how challenging the sections are.

im proper chuffed i won expert sumin ive wanted for a while, but it doesnt feel like a proper win because it was only me and adam who rode all year.

its real gay i have to ride elite next year as im not the best expert rider and i will really struggle with the elite lines :(

id like to say thanks to mr adam bessel weve had a proper laugh all this year and rode together throughout was such a piss take laughing at each other and joking about. for me it made it worth while riding, nice one chap really looking forward to next year with us both in elite im just not looking forward to the big stuff witch i know youll pull my pants down over gaaaaay

and again a big big well done to dave and the butlers for me making this year easily the best ymsa yet and im sure ill be helping you set sections out next year as i feel it will defo help.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A YMSA GET YOUR ARSES DOWN NEXT YEAR YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR MISSING (Y)

comp was awesome, I didnt finish in the end, just took 5's as i was dead, I have been all day today as well, think i might be ill :(

Hopefully the numbers for the comps will increase next year, I was unable to get to all the rounds this year :( but will make sure i do next year. hopefully get down a few more times on the saturdays to set out as well if im about.

Glad you liked the sections.

comp was awesome, I didnt finish in the end, just took 5's as i was dead, I have been all day today as well, think i might be ill :(

Hopefully the numbers for the comps will increase next year, I was unable to get to all the rounds this year :( but will make sure i do next year. hopefully get down a few more times on the saturdays to set out as well if im about.

Glad you liked the sections.

I feel your pain i couldnt make it to the comp... food poisoning and urine infection the same bloody day as the comp. Typical.. :( i shall be at all of the 07 comps now i have a house up in loughborough, never know i might actually improve over the year too B) .

Have to say starting ymsa comps was the best decision i have made with trials as of yet. Dudwood was amazing even though i rode crap i didnt really mind it was so fun.. which made missing bracken even shitter since i had been looking forward to it all month :(.. see you all in 07.

Rd5 Res

Novice

R Trickett 15

G Drew 22

M Hayes 68

J Bestwick 69

Inter 20

Ashley Butler 38

A Hayes 62

inter26

Chris walford 65

Expert 20

Sam Wadington 41

Joe baxter 53

Expert 26

Rick Eyre 41

Fred Grillet 54

Tom Rigg 54

Phil King 59

Ben Lee 72

Adam Bessell 81

M Singleton ret

J Mayer ret

Elite

Joe Oakley 42

Stan Shaw 49

Tom Ashbury 52

J Evans 58

Tim Steadman 61

M Burrows 62

G Winfer 67

P Donovan 78

Pro Elite

Danny Butler 5

Ben Slinger 39

Ali C 45

Karl Donnerley 55

Rob Poyser 57

Kiean Donnerley 75

hope you enjoyed the day

Dave

Rd5 Res

Novice

R Trickett 15

G Drew 22

M Hayes 68

J Bestwick 69

Inter 20

Ashley Butler 38

A Hayes 62

inter26

Chris walford 65

Expert 20

Sam Wadington 41

Joe baxter 53

Expert 26

Rick Eyre 41

Fred Grillet 54

Tom Rigg 54

Phil King 59

Ben Lee 72

Adam Bessell 81

M Singleton ret

J Mayer ret

Elite

Joe Oakley 42

Stan Shaw 49

Tom Ashbury 52

J Evans 58

Tim Steadman 61

M Burrows 62

G Winfer 67

P Donovan 78

Pro Elite

Danny Butler 5

Ben Slinger 39

Ali C 45

Karl Donnerley 55

Rob Poyser 57

Kiean Donnerley 75

hope you enjoyed the day

Dave

some sort of mistake has been made here mr butler, as i only dropped 37 all day!!!!!!!!!

SORT IT!

lol

joE!