Echo Teams

magluke

Awesome little bikes. Good geo and obviously the choice of lengths is mega handy. Strength of them is immense, they can take such a beating on street or rocks. Some people find the silver natural alu finish (lacquered mind) a bit boring, but at least it doesn't look as battered after a few scratches. The weight of them is awesome when you consider their strength and stiffness. Ok, there are some lighter frames about, but for the strength to weight ratio, there's not much to bet them. Another bonus about them is they're nice and simple, nothing too flashy or pointless just super functional :).

Awesome little bikes. Good geo and obviously the choice of lengths is mega handy. Strength of them is immense, they can take such a beating on street or rocks. Some people find the silver natural alu finish (lacquered mind) a bit boring, but at least it doesn't look as battered after a few scratches. The weight of them is awesome when you consider their strength and stiffness. Ok, there are some lighter frames about, but for the strength to weight ratio, there's not much to bet them. Another bonus about them is they're nice and simple, nothing too flashy or pointless just super functional :).

[/quote/]

Thankyou Dave another question when i order from you can i build my spec up to what i wont on it you no like try all rims instead off echo ect thanks for the help most appreciated.

luke.

Yeh course no probs. Can either quote you for your desired spec or can build a sec to fit your budget :).

If in doubt, give us a bell!

He wants a nice, new bike built up by real mechanics (As apposed to me in my garage, although the mag rides ice at the moment!).

No ACS Claw though, I was rebuilding the one on his Mag last night...

Does it cost much for you to build bikes up for us? I am thinking of doing it but with a not so expensive spec...

I think Tarty will only build you a bike if you purchase everything from them, Well at least i would of though so. Your not going to send all your parts in the post are you and get them to build it all up and you then again have to pay for them to send it back to you.

Am i right Dave or Adam ?

Dan................