My T-comp

onzat-comp

Hi

just a few pics of my bike gettin parts for a python but im riding this for the moment

dsc00498nb0.th.jpg

dsc00496dr4.th.jpg

onza t-comp bought as full bike

extras;

pedals=welgo

bars=zoo riser

stem=viz

rear hub=gu freehub

pads=snowy's

fixed cog=plasmatic

thanks for looking

rick

extras;

pedals=welgo

thanks for looking

I pissed myself at that rik lol good lad. Had to include the pedals dent we, and the thanks for looking, duno why just made me piss.

Bikes wank though, but actually rides oreyt :S Anyways slap disc n gu forks on and it might luk beut, if not sell it and buy rooler blades. Or buy ur lass fishcake a necklace ahah :lol:

You love it

Abdab...

Edited by Mr_Python

Nice T-comp, I have one aswell and all yours really needs are a new set of forks, I got my bike echo lite forks. How come you have a fixed cog up front and a rear freehub? Why not stick to a front freewheel which was a good tensile one?

Nice T-comp, I have one aswell and all yours really needs are a new set of forks, I got my bike echo lite forks. How come you have a fixed cog up front and a rear freehub? Why not stick to a front freewheel which was a good tensile one?

because i hated the engagements on that freewheel it felt so slugish ....haha and the bearing cases collaped on the onza hub and neerly killed me :P

rick

i have a t comp aswell :D

after looking at your bike (the one with gold risers) i cant wait till i get my zoo bars echo stem and echo lite forks. you couldnt ask for a better birthday present eh! (unless you got a benito ross replica, but thats pushing it :D)

Yeah exactly what i've got. I only put them on today so i'm not used to them yet but I should be after a lot of riding tomorow!

Edited by RazzyOnza