! Riders Needed !

Smoby

I know this is very short notice but we need as many trials riders and Bmx Skaters what ever down Parkwood tomorrow at about 18:00 tomorrow. This is because the council are going there tomorrow and we are going to push them to build us a Skate/Trials park. This park would be good for anybody who's willing to come down to Parkwood. The more people we have there the more chance we have of getting a Skate/Trials park.

If your willing to come down tomorrow i would be happy to bring people from Rainham train station to Parkwood car park. If you fancy it then PM me.

Will probably be around Rainham train station tomorrow about 15:00 for us to get a little riding in before the council come up. Times may change. PM me.

We've also started a partition for the Skate/Trials park so ill bring it on here as well. I you could just put your name and the area of where you live (First line of your address is preferred) even if you don't plan on coming up tomorrow. Every little helps, so if you have read this then please, Please, Please post your name and address.

Ill start, if you could just copy and past the the previous name(s), Thanks.

Name . Address

Craig Walker . 443 Maidstone road.

Edited by Smoby

I know this is very short notice but we need as many trials riders and Bmx Skaters what ever down Parkwood tomorrow at about 18:00 tomorrow. This is because the council are going there tomorrow and we are going to push them to build us a Skate/Trials park. This park would be good for anybody who's willing to come down to Parkwood. The more people we have there the more chance we have of getting a Skate/Trials park.

If your willing to come down tomorrow i would be happy to bring people from Rainham train station to Parkwood car park. If you fancy it then PM me.

Will probably be around Rainham train station tomorrow about 15:00 for us to get a little riding in before the council come up. Times may change. PM me.

We've also started a partition for the Skate/Trials park so ill bring it on here as well. I you could just put your name and the area of where you live (First line of your address is preferred) even if you don't plan on coming up tomorrow. Every little helps, so if you have read this then please, Please, Please post your name and address.

Ill start, if you could just copy and past the the previous name(s), Thanks.

Name . Address

Craig Walker . 443 Maidstone road.

Mark French -------