Freeride Full Sussers

Scott Gibbs

more DH orintated i wont ride up the hill that im gunna blast down! So slacker angles would suit better. My brother in law is buyin a trek session 8 but i dont really want a pukka DH bike but i think it might have to be one. I've just had a look at the commenal supreme mini dh 2 that looks lovely does anyone know what there like?

If you're looking at the actual mini dh 2, i've got one, changed a lot of bits but the standard kit isn't anything to turn your nose up against. It's burly as, rides like a dh bike, but if you put a double on it it would go up hill. I loveee mine.

post-10541-1258214693_thumb.jpg

Just wanna change the cranks and colour of the bash and it'll be how i want it... I think.

Spec: 190mm 66's

Dhx5

Sunline bars

Elixir carbon

x.0 shifter, x.9 mech

Nukeproof hubs

Da Bomb Da Rims

Ruktion cranks

Rides so nice.

Edited by Fixed Pants™

more DH orintated i wont ride up the hill that im gunna blast down! So slacker angles would suit better. My brother in law is buyin a trek session 8 but i dont really want a pukka DH bike but i think it might have to be one. I've just had a look at the commenal supreme mini dh 2 that looks lovely does anyone know what there like?

I've got a friend who's got a mini-DH. He rides it XC and has a separate bike for DH so he'll tell you that the supreme ("mini DH") is not a DH bike. It's close though, it's just not quite quishy enough for full-on DH. Ideal if you might sometimes have to ride up though.

As for the Trek, I think they look awesome. Have you seen the Session 88 FR? It's basically the same frame as the DH version but single-crown forks (Totems) and slightly different drivetrain etc. Looks really nice! Might be a bit expensive still though?

EDIT: http://www.evanscycles.com/products/trek/s...n-bike-ec016525