Inverness

duncshaw

Hey I am going to be back up in Inverness for a few days...Be up for riding every day if anyone is up for it...street or natural or both!

Hey Duncan!

I would love to come up to Inverness but I've just really started trials riding so you won't want to ride with me :lol:

Do you remember being at Glenfarg when you did the stunt show in June? I was there with my 2 mates on trials bike, Monty 219 Alp, and my mates had a Mad Phase 1.1 and a Syyrogyra.

I would be extremely grateful if you would give me a bit of advice on frame and forks?

I was looking at either Echo lite 09 frame or Zoo Lynx. which is a better choice?

And I am totally stuck for new forks, you got any suggestions?

Would be great if you could help :$

Thanks mate (Y)

Hi man i work weekdays 5 till 9pm but aslong as its in town i can ride till 5 and then come back out after work, a guy from aberdeen called kerian is down for a week or two and he will ride most days. Just give me a shout when you want to ride i will pm you my number (Y)

Im coming up to not that far away from inverness,

anyone fancy showing me me round someday ?

im coming up thursday the 12th and going back the follow thursday, so anytime between then would be good ?

Sam :D

Yeah sure man if your up for it.I'll get a few people.

So anybody up for riding the longman subway place at Inverness tyres on tuesday the 10th?

If your still in Inverness then Duncan could you ride that day, that'd be sweet :D

Yeah sure man if your up for it.I'll get a few people.

So anybody up for riding the longman subway place at Inverness tyres on tuesday the 10th?

If your still in Inverness then Duncan could you ride that day, that'd be sweet :D

hey yeh i am up for riding tomorrow anytime really....also be up for riding tonight but i am up for riding tonight aswell if anyone is up for it.