Some Where To Ride In Loughborough!

jeff-jeff

Hi guys, me and a friend were planning to ride Loughborough but we dont really know many spots apart from beacon hill.

If anyone wants to come just drop a message or turn up.

We’re meeting opposite KFC at 10:15am

Chrs Jeff

You a student here? Security don't mind me and me mate riding on campus but we're both students and apparently they've been having trouble with people f**king up benches and walls and stuff.

Sorry for the very late reply should have double checked the weather as it is not very suitable today.

Hopefully we'll go during the week if anyone is interested just pop up a post.

Were both students at Loughborough but got kicked off straight away a few weeks back where abouts do u ride?

Chrs Jeff

Erm theres a few places, under the bridge near the Auto/aero eng building, near victory hall, I've not been there at all this year but before the building works EHB was alright. Bring your student ID and just have a chat with the security guards, there's been one bellend but the rest, including the police, have been alright. Maybe wear high-vis at night? I'm pretty shit so to be honest any flatland is alright for what I'm doing, but me mates alright.

• 2 weeks later...

Erm theres a few places, under the bridge near the Auto/aero eng building, near victory hall, I've not been there at all this year but before the building works EHB was alright. Bring your student ID and just have a chat with the security guards, there's been one bellend but the rest, including the police, have been alright. Maybe wear high-vis at night? I'm pretty shit so to be honest any flatland is alright for what I'm doing, but me mates alright.

Over the past 6 years of riding in Loughborough I don't recall ever having a uni security person allowing us to ride there. And yes, i was a student for part of it. If you don't hang around in one place too long you can generally avoid them okay but they will kick you off if you're on the walls and stuff as it's a part of their policy on accident liability.

There are a few spots dotted round town however, i'd be up for a bit of a session at some point. Send me a text on 07889133261 whenever you fancy going round for a bit.

I literally thought no one was left in lough. I always ride on my own these days at all different times but not once seen anybody. That said I dont really head over to engineering. Let me know if you guys want to ride sometime or somewhere... (Y)