Southend

lankyri

ok was chatting to the ginger tom the other day and he wants to come out and ride :o so whos up for it il try and get the following people out

me

ginger tom

gav

flower

jack

birdman

moorey

leon

lloyd

nick foster

joe maher

noo bottle john

frika (if hes got a bike sorted)

kyle

dom

freddie (if i can get hold of him)

so come along and meet the tv star in person (leon) lol

shall we say 11 at civic

of course il bring your stem andy unless i see you before and matt it will be the first weekend of may

gav il probably ride the to be honest so il knock for you on the way if you like and we will cruise to flowers if you like and pick up riders on the way

If I hadn't riden the pipes and wasted my money in Netto's or on pork pies yesterday, then I would be up for it, but £8 train fare is steep for me at the moment.

I'll come down another time, hopefully it will be just as big.

what the pipes in witham ??? i was there yesterday didnt see you thats weird what time was your there ?

Where was there around 12ish to 2ish Alain.

Ah, If it was a Saturday I wouldn't be able to go anyways as there is no train from Braintree to Witham on that day.

I'll see what the guys are doing, but I don't exactly know my way to Southend or around it.

As for borrowing money from my parents I already have, I also need to borrow money for a new tyre and frame. =(