Geting A Trials Bike

bikemad786

hi my names azeem im from west yorkshire i currently have a poo halfords bmx bike and wanting a trials bike as they look fun i really enjoy mu bmx so im lookin 2 spend 300 or less if possible for a starter bike what do you people thanks alot ^_^

well take a look at tarty it is probably one of the most common trials websites around at the momment www.tartybikes.co.uk or another idea could be ebay. i hope that helped mate . (Y)

Its ok but not the best, dont just look for a brand new ones look at second hand ones. Were abouts from west yorkshire are you? If you live any were near keighley take a look at aire valley cycles they have some second hand bikes in there and quite alot of brand new ones (Y)

Edited by *BOOTHY*

Ebay and for sale section on here, secondhand is really the best way for that kind of money, you could probaly picjk up something fairly ok if you look around, do some hagleing. Ive managed to do my stock up with very little money. It pays to shop around, then if you do find something ask a few people on here what they think. (Y)