Whats The Best Camera For A Trials Film!

JaMmY

Basicly iv been filming my m8s do trials for about 3 months and made a couple movies u may know them Matt pengelly and aron warner. But as my camera is on its last legs i was just wondering wat all u use to film with !! and if u hav any tips on wat camera i cud get please tell me as i would like to know!!! also wats the best camera to get that lence effect around the edge of the shot thanks!! jamie!! please comment!!

The best bet would be to get an inexpensive camera that offers good quality, and is easy to transfer footage to the computer to edit. I would say the best choice is mini dv, I use a Canon mini dv camera and it only cost me £300 ish and its brilliant, when I burn my trials videos to DVD the quality is crystal clear, and it offers more than enough features for making trials videos such as good digital zoom etc. The only downfall is that many mini dv cameras dont have a usb port to capture from as footage from a dv tape when captured through usb is generally not very good. So you will need to make sure your computer has a firewire port on it to capture your footage better and more easily.

Luke

The best bet would be to get an inexpensive camera that offers good quality, and is easy to transfer footage to the computer to edit. I would say the best choice is mini dv, I use a Canon mini dv camera and it only cost me £300 ish and its brilliant, when I burn my trials videos to DVD the quality is crystal clear, and it offers more than enough features for making trials videos such as good digital zoom etc. The only downfall is that many mini dv cameras dont have a usb port to capture from as footage from a dv tape when captured through usb is generally not very good. So you will need to make sure your computer has a firewire port on it to capture your footage better and more easily.

Luke

Could you please put this in my digital camera/camcorder reviews topic. :)

• 4 weeks later...