Reccomend Me A Bike For £700-£750

stushine

Hmm £50 more squid and you could go onto cleanbikes and get a monty ti dual disc for 800.

Second hand you could get a top of the range sorta bike.

If you want brand new. You either got the monty PR which may be a little off you budget or get Tarty to do the lite with a hyrdualic disk brake.

Matt

Hmm £50 more squid and you could go onto cleanbikes and get a monty ti dual disc for 800.

Second hand you could get a top of the range sorta bike.

If you want brand new. You either got the monty PR which may be a little off you budget or get Tarty to do the lite with a hyrdualic disk brake.

Matt

whats the wheelbase on them monty ti?

probably nothing wrong with them, i just dont like them. just my preference

k i still think you should give the avid bb7 a try id swap one for my hope tryall hydrolic any day

their becoming more popular with street riders because they have come a suprisingly long way.

probably nothing wrong with them, i just dont like them. just my preference

Same here mate...i love abit of fluid :P...

and nah.. dont bother with the t-pro ultimate.. its shite.. not a good bike for your money...

Go for the echo lite (Y).. just ask tarty to add a hydrolic disk.. or add or take off/on what ever you like.. its an example build.. you can customise it how ever you like.. its not a problem for tarty (Y)

Buy second hand, for £700 you can get a bike with a mental spec, king hubs etc. There is an Echo for sale for £700 somewhere which is absolutly mint by the look of it. The spec on a £700 bike will never be great, but second hand you can get a virtually new bike for £700 that cost £1500.

Buy second hand, for £700 you can get a bike with a mental spec, king hubs etc. There is an Echo for sale for £700 somewhere which is absolutly mint by the look of it. The spec on a £700 bike will never be great, but second hand you can get a virtually new bike for £700 that cost £1500.

think im gonna go for the echo lite from tarty, seems ok for what i want, just not keen on the brake, but i will try it out see what its like

think im gonna go for the echo lite from tarty, seems ok for what i want, just not keen on the brake, but i will try it out see what its like

All the bikeson tarty aren't a certain spec, you can get them to put a mono trial on the front if you want, the prices aren't set in stone either.

you can get a full ko bike or zoo python at trials uk for around £800, tbf the ko bike is the nicest mod i have ever riden! for those who know me no i am anti mod but i can seem to ride these :S

but yea speak to dan who is trialsuk on here and im pretty sure he will hook you up with some sort of a deal :)

Paul