Some Of My Bits So Far...

well alot of my stuff arrived today!

thanks to tartybikes for most of it and their nice fast turn around time - excellent service from these guys!

also thanks to Trials-UK who didnt have the brake instock i was after, so instead of keeping me waiting did me a deal on a louse!!! excellent service also

only thing im waiting on is a rear wheel ordered from supercycles, that they failed to send out (even though i was told it would be sent out yesterday) its gettin sent tomorrow now!!!!) - amazing

anyway heres some pics, haven't bothered building it yet because im majorly pissed off that i haven't received the back wheel! so i couldn't ride it even if i wanted to..

10072007242copy-vi.jpg

10072007245copy-vi.jpg

10072007246copy-vi.jpg

10072007247copy-vi.jpg

10072007249copy-vi.jpg

and the wheel built (all ive done to it today lol)

10072007253copy-vi.jpg

very happy with all the bits ive recieved, love it all just gutted i cant used it untill thursday :(:(:(

Look like good parts , dont see the point in taking a picture of a cardboard box and uploading it though :S

took a pic of everything... dosent do any harm :huh:

wheel should be laced correctly though, i did it how i was told to ( 2 cross none disk side, 3 cross disk side) :S