Chelmsford, Essex

I haven't rode Chelmsford for a while, and would like to ride there now that I can go bigger and have better technique.

Should be Me, Reece and a few other guys from Braintree going, but would like to see a good turnout.

Hopefully weather will be good.

Anyone interested?

Meeting time, sooner to the date.

Dang weather looks like crap, we should go tommorow as its supposed to be good then.

I should be up for this providing my local riders are coming as well! erm, how do I get there from Southend victoria station ?

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

Punch it in there.

It should be just Southend Victoria to Shenfield then change to any train that calls at Chelmsford.

i vote tommorow! weather looks mint

marcus we are trying to arange it so everyone can go, who cares if it rains it makes it more interesting, so thursday is a day where everyone can make it, there may be a little rain but since when is the weather man correct :P

cumon wheres mr rankin and co, its always nice to stop riding and watch you float away on your monty :P

Edited by braintreetrials

People have jobs in the week and Tom nd Toby are more then likely one's to be at work haha. Either way i didn't know this many were going sooooo *Books day off* this should be good...can the main sorta organiser add me on msn to sort out some shiz as i will need to be meeting you lot at the station n all that crap. taaa

People have jobs in the week and Tom nd Toby are more then likely one's to be at work haha. Either way i didn't know this many were going sooooo *Books day off* this should be good...can the main sorta organiser add me on msn to sort out some shiz as i will need to be meeting you lot at the station n all that crap. taaa

i cant wait for this its going to be great, i havnt rode chelmsford in a while and i love it there, someone join nick! birdman come along just for me :)

No!!! keep it to tommorow - Its light rain so it may not be raining all the time so its should still be worth the appearance - anyway the BIG southend ride is planned for saturday anyway so - if you can't make it for this, make sure you make it for the southend one as that one will be mega!

Is this ride happening then because im up for it?

Yes!! well im going with Nick dale and a mate so I think its worth the trip - Im bored of my usual place for a bit, I want to try out new places so im definitely up for it - as is nick who is completely up for it!

is danny going?

any one wana pay for me to go? :P

Danny - as in danny wilson (on the toxsin) Then yeah he is (Y)

But no Im skint as it is so can't pay for you sorry dude - beg or steal the money for a train fair and then bring a sandwich or something for food -job done :)