Addingham National Champs

Waynio

2 weeks to this exact day is the final round of the national championship series, with addingham moorside being one of my more "home" orientated venues, id like to hope that after the competition we can ride until we cant ride any more as addingham is only open to competitions (of the push bike fashion)

Who will be attending the national? and who will be there to maybe have a practice after? if this is ok?(im sure barbara@ cleanbikes will confirm this for me)

I know i wish not to leave until i have ridden myself to death.

il try find the results and overall leaders etc and put them in here later today.

Wayne.

Hi Wayne

The venue is the club's all day and as far as I'm concerned you can stay there till midnight as long as I don't have to! Of course, for insurance, only people who have signed on for the comp can be allowed and someone will have to monitor that - it can't be just a "free for all" with anyone/everyone turning up at night!

A couple of the committee including the Clerk of Course (Mr Peacock) should be there for safety/accidents; to make sure litter's picked up; no motorbikes come on (that's part of the agreement to use it); and the gate's locked when the last person leaves.

By the way, it's not the final round, we've been waiting for other dates to be settled/announced before we set the date of the final - hopefully sometime in October. Best 5 rounds out of 6 to count.

Championship to date is here

See you in a fortnight!

Barbara

Edited by Barbara

No set date yet, we're trying to wait until other people have set their dates so that we don't clash again but can't wait forever! Hope it can be in October, we have the dates for the cycle show so can avoid that, just waiting to see if there will be any other "late" dates to fill in.

Watch out for another new venue? We need the date before we can firm anything up. Will confirm details just as soon as they can be set.

Barbara

Il be there Wayne although il be absolutly fooooooked. Going up to the orkney islands on wednesday to do some driving and stuff for a stunt show then heading over to the top of orkney island on the thursday then doing a trials demo for Ian Drummands TAWT team friday, then doing something random during saturday and back for about 3 oclock sunday morning. Few hours kip then off up to Addingham.

The joys of riding a bike :)