Sheringham..rocks An All!

well this is a new topic of this, which i made a while ago.

The date has been decided as the bank hol weekend- travelling there on Friday 24th for the weekend (and maybe the monday too..)

Sheringham trials has kindly offered to use his local knowledge to try 'n find a decently near campsite/b&b whatever...perhaps you could post it on here?

it should all be a right laugh...i'm looking forward to it anyways..

please come along...even if just for a day or whatever..

nice.

adam

sent you an email sharingham trials...(hotmail)..

the nearest ones are full...so it looks like we'd have to drive in in the mornings- shouldn't be too much trouble since james has a pick-up truck :P

bank holiday parking though?hmm-oh well..it's not that far!

probably end up either in Runton or maybe bodham? try and stay near the main road...are those a manageable distanceish?

cheers,

adam

sent you an email sharingham trials...(hotmail)..

the nearest ones are full...so it looks like we'd have to drive in in the mornings- shouldn't be too much trouble since james has a pick-up truck :P

bank holiday parking though?hmm-oh well..it's not that far!

probably end up either in Runton or maybe bodham? try and stay near the main road...are those a manageable distanceish?

cheers,

adam

runton is by far the best bet as its closer than bodham :)

bank holiday parking? hmmm i can find somewhere :P

okay...lots of phonecalls later and everywhere we could have gone in Runton is either full or for caravans only..FFS!

so..i have decided on http://www.breckfarm.co.uk/ the guy there sounds about 92 with emphysemia but he was really friendly. Apparently i don't even need to book, just turn up although it will be reet busy.

and the pub is in walking distance (Y)

although sheringham isn't. And they do eggs.

if you can get a car...get a car, but if you can't..i think it is just about possible to get there without dying of exhaustion (on a mod).

adam

UPDATE- anyone who didn't have a car and fancied camping..seeing as it's about 3 miles from sheringham to the campsite:

YOU CAN GET A f**kING STEAM TRAIN FROM SHERINGHAM TO WEYBOURNE (LITERALLY A FEW MINUTES FROM THE CAMPSITE)....SEE HERE: times, fares- tis quite expensive...but it's a f**king steam train!

how potentially cool is that?

norwich on the sunday ey?? maybe....

plainlazy84- come ride...you're a trials riding legend!

edit; and luke..if you can't find a lift then maybe you could meet people on the train (maybe matt bird and others..) since they'd have to change a colchester...

AND IF YOU'RE GETTING THE TRAIN BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW COS IT'S SOOOO MUCH CHEAPER! GET 2 SINGLES @ £6 EACH...TIS NOTHING..

LEAVE IT AND THE PRICES ARE THE USUAL TRAIN LINE RIPOFFS.

SEE NETWORKRAIL.CO.UK FOR TICKETS..

Edited by ad101

this is gonna be fooking awesome!!!!!! il prob stay up there with u guys providing theres a space to sleep :P and il get the train or whatever back lol but this is gonna be awesome!!! and we are deffo going to the big norwich ride!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

would it just be from colchester to sheringham? I? or is it a different train station?

kk cheers ads ill give matt a call and sort it out? is he staying or not? he better be! actually ads pm me ur number! so i can give you a call! i can't be bothered to sort it out over T-F

norwich on the sunday ey?? maybe....

plainlazy84- come ride...you're a trials riding legend!

:lol: I wish. I will be out on Sunday in Norwich all being well. I have even dusted off my bike and given it a clean! Im trying to get Frika and Lloyd Watts down but cant get hold of them (N) have fun camping.

im soooooooooooooo jelous! prior commitments means i cant possibly make it :( so gutted

i wanna see lots of pictures and vids for you cats!

adam, steve, duke and sundance keep your phones on you at all times........... maybe a suprise visit if your lucky

what day are you coming home? sunday or monday?