Hunstanton 13th/14th October

djb

Right, it's been a while since i've been to Sunny Hunny and with the recent mention of it I want to go there again soon. I was thinking about the second weekend in October but if it's more convenient to move the date to suit others then feel free to say so.

All welcome, the more the merrier.

Daniel

Edited by djb

• 2 weeks later...
hmmm can we train it there djb? or would you fancy giving me and alex a lift from norwich :P

hunstanton natty is nothing over sheringhams though!

You may be able to get a train to Kings Lynn but it's a bloody long ride from there to Hunstanton on any bike, let alone on a stupid little mod!! As for the lift that's even less likely since Norwich is in the complete opposite direction from where I live.

Also, who said anything about riding the natural - hardly my thing is it, there's a few good street spots in Hunstanton and every ride i've had there has been such a laugh even if the location isn't the best.

If no-one seems interested in or able to make this then I may come to Sheringham at the weekend instead anyway, must be something about the coastal locations but they always seem so much more fun!

Just realized toads rock ride is on the Saturday can only ride on the Sunday. Last night I thought I had a choice now I have now where to ride on Sunday bet the Skeg ride is on Saturday as well?

Tom A

yup lol