Zoo Pitbull 04 Vs. Koxx Levelboss 05 ( 1100 )

Alex Dark

Basically Im just wondering which of the above is the better bike for street trials riding?

Both very similar condition, very similar price (around £50)..... I want something i can still 360, 180 drop off , front wheel hop do various street moves, bunnyhop etc.... while getting the advantages of a long trials specific frame ( better on the back wheel, gap farther etc )

i dearly love my Woodstock but its quite sketchy on the back wheel, and i cant gap very far on it.....( yes i have tried longer frames and yes i have seen an improvement in my riding in certain areas, before someone goes on a tirade about it not being the bike but the rider ! ^_^

Help! im really stuck.......

.....( yes, i have tried longer frames and yes, i have seen an improvement in my riding in certain areas; before someone goes on a tirade about it not being the bike but the rider ! ^_^ )

Please post asap!

I haven't owned any of those frames but my friend had a Koxx Levelboss and he recently bought a Zoo Pitbull. I've tried them both and I have a short Crescent ilions that is about 1050mm and I like to do some street tricks.

The Koxx was impossible FOR ME to do an 180 and it didn't feel good for anything else then jump on the rearwheel and pedalkick. I thought that the Zoo would be the same as the Koxx but I got very surprised. It was much easier to pull up to manuals. Superb balance when standing still on the backwheel. It's a little long but it was much easier to make 180 with.

That's my experiance with those two frames. But things like handlebars and steems could make some differense too. The Zoo had a little longer and higher angle on the steem.

Edited by Henrik Y