Brum Saturday

Rich Hill

Alright mate, i will speak to my mate and see if he is up for it, he probably will. We came last week but no one turned up because of the weather. You will have to pm me your number if you are deffinetly ridding. Brum is only about an hour away from stoke anyway :)

I'm there obviously with Rich and then our other mate Ben *Slug 07* should be a good'un, only just got my new trials bike all set up and that so I'm raring to go now, I'm deffinately going as its my idea to start with and no backing down now. If the weathers crap it just makes the ride more interesting ^_^ .

Cheers.

Jake!!

Oh Yeahhhh...

(H)

I'll be there!

=]

definately 11 o'c at vikki sq or new st gap?

:D

Ben

yerrrp definatly 11 if we're not at new street gap we'll be at victoria and vice versa, the weather says its going to be the same tommorow aswell as today, light rain :(

Me and Rich Hill and others are still going if anyone would still like to come, we are just going to chance it with the weather and hope for the best if not just let it get more intresting as they day goes on. If you cant find us or get lost you can contact me on 07756153347. Vicki Square/New Street Gap 11ish it is then B)

Cheers.

Jake!!