Try All Or Echo?

darren hughes

I would get try all becouse you only really need strenth for the back wheel. lol..(unless you drop off to front wheel)

lmao what about taps? gaps to front wheel? hooks? all put strain on the front wheel.

Well said. I have a DOB frame and it's lovely.

I've heard only good things about the DOB rims for how light they are.

fatmike did destroy his in a week.. but it is fatmike

he was proper harsh on it too :P

Well for front wheel it shouldnt matter to much, as you dont land heavy on it (Usually) you shouldnt experiece problems with either brand. Although, if it were me, id look at it this way, Echo is a street make and Try-All is a Natural make, so.... Id go for stronger which is Echo as its street. I had a Ti rear rim and it folded on a small drop gap so all i can say is Natural aint going to be as strong as street. Hope it makes sense and it helps :huh:

Cheers Hendyx

hey guys and gals for my 14th birthday im getting a new front wheel and im wanting advise about what rim to get tryall is lighter but do they lack strength? and the echo is heavier but still used on most top brand bikes so i would oppritiate help!

thanks, darren xx

How long have you been riding?

indeed a opinion.......but why have so much weight on the front when u can have a try all that weighs a lot less

hes got a very valid point there, i mean i cant really lead by example because i run a front echo rim, but to be honest the front rim doesnt really need to be as hard as nails and its always nicer to have something a bit lighter.

so i would say get the try-all rim, its strong enough and is lighter than the echo rim.

matt

Hello there

Over the last 6 mouths, i have used both kind of rims.

the echo and the try-all.

i find the try-all a much better rim to use compared to the echo.

the try-all is lighter and depends what colour you get it in, looks better

go for the try-all

you will be saving weight, a main aspect in trial