New Guy Needs Help Please

bricktop 2980

HI TO ALL YOU TRICk trials stunt guys,im new on here so i thought i would just drop in and say hello.im looking to get into the trials bikes and just wanted to no whats a good starter bike for a new guy,im around 6ft would like something with a bit of a seat please.i no you must get asked this all the time but this seems the best forum to come on,hope you all can help has i no f--k all about the bikes thanks for reading my post all the best for 08,ps anybodt from the midlands?

The new Inspired 24s are excellent, but quite pricey.

Everyone will slate me to f**k for saying this, but a good bike for you would be a second hand Saracen Mad stock, don't get the mod, they're not worth the metal they're made from.

HI TO ALL YOU TRICk trials stunt guys,im new on here so i thought i would just drop in and say hello.im looking to get into the trials bikes and just wanted to no whats a good starter bike for a new guy,im around 6ft would like something with a bit of a seat please.i no you must get asked this all the time but this seems the best forum to come on,hope you all can help has i no f--k all about the bikes thanks for reading my post all the best for 08,ps anybodt from the midlands?

Get a onza t bird bargain for what it is

hi ben were abouts are you in brum?who do you ride with nobody around by me does trials :$

i ride on my own a lot in birmingham centre

but "owentrialsman" and a few others always come for a ride

there's more

plus...... there is a ride taking place in birmingham tomorrow

trialsgenius@hotmail.com

add me on msn and i'll fill you in!

Ben

x

i would recommend a onza hitman a cheap bike and googd for the cost.