Mike Hayes

MikeHayes

Mike for some strange reason, Doesn't feel pain when it comes to bails...He's a strange lad.

I'll comment again, now im sobber.

You just keep getting better don't you. There's no stopping him. Looks like im going have get my arse in gear for next time we meet :P

See you soon mate

Dannny.

Mike for some strange reason, Doesn't feel pain when it comes to bails...He's a strange lad.

I'll comment again, now im sobber.

You just keep getting better don't you. There's no stopping him. Looks like im going have get my arse in gear for next time we meet :P

See you soon mate

Dannny.

Thanks Danny :) And yeah will see you soon, Birmingham ride!

And for people who wanted the song, It's.. Hadouken - Leap Of Faith.

Cheers,

Mike.

Least it's the bike and not me..Haha.

Yeah from time to time, hes at college and working most of the time these days....But he's going to make a video soon I think, Should be good.

Cheers for all the comments so far everyone, Much appreicated.

Mike.

I'm in the same position, I only get to ride on a Sunday now, Saturdays if I'm lucky.

Shut it you wanker.

I'd rather not start an arguement in someone's thread who has nothing to do with this.

BUT

I paid you £30 for a wheel. You didn't send me a wheel. Therefore, believe it or not, you are a dirty thieving little shit bag, and nothing will change my mind unless I get either my money back or a wheel.

Judging from your previous comment that's not very likely. You're the wanker mate.

I'd rather not start an arguement in someone's thread who has nothing to do with this.

BUT

I paid you £30 for a wheel. You didn't send me a wheel. Therefore, believe it or not, you are a dirty thieving little shit bag, and nothing will change my mind unless I get either my money back or a wheel.

Judging from your previous comment that's not very likely. You're the wanker mate.

Get a grip you twat, it dont cost a lot to get down to mansfield on the train either. Drop us a pm if you fancy coming down ;) willy.

Edited by Ben G

Get a grip you twat, it dont cost a lot to get down to mansfield on the train either. Drop us a pm if you fancy coming down ;) willy.

It'd cost me another £20 you idiot. I'm a student on a tight budget not a wannabe gangster living with my parents. Even if I did come down, what am I supposed to do? Beat the money out of you? Not gunna happen, plus if that pic really is of you, I'm more likely to get stabbed than anything else...

Sorry Mike, watched vid again, still liking it (Y)

It'd cost me another £20 you idiot. I'm a student on a tight budget not a wannabe gangster living with my parents. Even if I did come down, what am I supposed to do? Beat the money out of you? Not gunna happen, plus if that pic really is of you, I'm more likely to get stabbed than anything else...

Nah Shaun. There his two lovers :P

I'll be quiet now.

Once again Mike. Animal on a bike.

Danny.

Nah Shaun. There his two lovers :P

I'll be quiet now.

Once again Mike. Animal on a bike.

Danny.

is tht pic fook all any of them lol, just sommet squince grabbed from google.

Very good vid mike your so much better now, i miss my times riding with you! was always a blast

Edited by Notorious Biff

Beat the money out of me ? god bless you lmao, actions speak louder than words big boy, and your right why blow £20 to be goin home in an ambulance?