Hey, I'm New To The Forum.

Squirt.

My name is Dan Fairlie, but people call me squirt due to my height.

The Story:-

2 years ago I got a mission prodigy, but soon gave up because it was only me who had an intrest in Trials.

9 months ago me, Cai + Ozzy all started trials biking on Onza's. Since then Nath and a couple of others joined us. I've had a T-Bird and now a T-Comp, with help from my mates I'm getting better and better!

I have joined this forum because I'm sure in future days i will need advise on Trials, and from what i've heard - you guy's are the people to ask!

The Bike

-onza 2006 t-comp frame

-onza 07 drilled rims

-creepy crawlers

-onza standard forks, bar and stem

-magura rear

-avid sd5 front

-onza musclemen cranks

I hope to get lighter forks, bar + stem soon, and i might try a grind on the rim soon aswel.

Cheers...(Y),

Dan.

Thanks,

I find that most of it is nice and light - apart from the forks, bar and +stem, which as a said above I'm hoping to replace.

wtf you on about mate, the whole of the bikes at cais, you have never rode the bike before and it has never been made up (im cais best mate btw) post is defo a good start on this forum.

squirt you cant say youve rode the bike when you havent it needs a headset, a rear hub and a maggie lever. once youve bought it off cai and rode it then you can say how it rides. ;)

Edited by 0zzy

wtf you on about mate, the whole of the bikes at cais, you have never rode the bike before and it has never been made up (im cais best mate btw) post is defo a good start on this forum.

squirt you cant say youve rode the bike when you havent it needs a headset, a rear hub and a maggie lever. once youve bought it off cai and rode it then you can say how it rides. ;)

lol, the squirt lies! That was a good intro to be fair, I hope he gets validated soon.