Should I Build Up A New Bike With Spare Parts?

Scott Norman

Dont really care! its up to you really! do you really need a second bike!? surely its better to upgrade rather than downgrade when bits break!

no what i mean is with the parts i upgrade on my bike that i have at the moment then use the bits that i took off to put new parts on then use that just for like a school bike or something :)

Firstly use spell check (Y)

Well mate its down to your own opinion.

Do you want a second bike?Or do you want the money?

personally i would buy a frame with completely different geo to the one you have now

and ride them both :-

Gary.

and i do use the spell checker normally its just when i posted this i was on my dads work laptop so I'm not aloud to down load it on that...

sorry

Scott

Firstly use spell check (Y)

Well mate its down to your own opinion.

Do you want a second bike?Or do you want the money?

personally i would buy a frame with completely different geo to the one you have now

and ride them both :-

Gary.

His spelling is fine, it's the fact that he can't use a capital at the beginning of a sentence that means he will never get validated until he makes the effort.

Dude, it's so simple, just hold the shift key once in a while, it shows your making an effort, I am pretty sure that Tomm doesn't validate anyone that doesn't start sentences with a capital.

His spelling is fine, it's the fact that he can't use a capital at the beginning of a sentence that means he will never get validated until he makes the effort.

Dude, it's so simple, just hold the shift key once in a while, it shows your making an effort, I am pretty sure that Tomm doesn't validate anyone that doesn't start sentences with a capital.

Ok thanks for that :) i will do that from now on.