I'm After A Mod Bike

Kugliim

I do quite a bit of freeriding and want to improve my technical skills. I used to have a trials bike but had to sell it when I moved to New Zealand.

Any one got any other recommendation on bikes? Are Mods easier than Stock? I'm only swaying towards mods as I don't want the derailleurs in the way (or have a singe gear). What do you think?

Peace

Edited by Kugliim

Nice to see you posted a new topic. (give a mod/Admin a quick pm to close the older one)

The topic description still asks if anyone will sell you one mate.

It depends what you had before and how it felt.

Budget?

Maybe go to a local ride and have ago on a few peoples bikes?

NicP

Edited by NicP

I had an onza t-raptor (as it was all I could afford at the time).

I like the feel of the 26" size as it's the same size and feel to my scott freeride.

I've moved house since then and my back yard still fits in some pallets but there's not that much room for maneuvering around, so was considering a Mod (as it's cheaper than moving house ot one with a bigger yard)

His budget is under 200 pound atm (i read his other thread)

like i said in the other thread mods are cheaper in the short and long term, and plus easier to learn on however stocks are more practical for cycling to the area your practicing on. IMO get a mod then just upgrade it then when youve spent abit on it maybe swap it for a stock.