Colchester, Essex

Some of us Braintree lot planned to go to Colchester in the holidays, but that plan kinda died, and at the moment I am fairly busy and haven't had a good ride in ages.

Hopefully it will brighten up by May, and produce good weather like the ride there last year.

So Saturday, 3rd of May, 10 at the roundabout.

Also, any chance of a photographarr!, Mr Clark?, Mr Callum?

Yeah seems like a good plan.

Ill come with some woodbridge riders.

Would it not be possible to meet at the train station though ?

I shall also be arriving at Colchester North station. Suppose we could ride into town together. The Braintree lot do too don't they?

Ah shame Callum, have fun though mate.

No, I believe on a Saturday you can change at Colchester North, to get to Colchester town.

The roundabout is directly outside the station (just find the sign/stairs to the subway, which leads you under the road).

EDIT: Trains leave at a different time than what I thought, so shall we meet 9:30 or 10:30?, our train gets there at 37 minutes past the hour, so just wait about for us.

Edited by Fugley

Ah shame Callum, have fun though mate.

No, I believe on a Saturday you can change at Colchester North, to get to Colchester town.

The roundabout is directly outside the station (just find the sign/stairs to the subway, which leads you under the road).

EDIT: Trains leave at a different time than what I thought, so shall we meet 9:30 or 10:30?, our train gets there at 37 minutes past the hour, so just wait about for us.

I can go directly to town, but I thought it'd be easier to meet at North station. 10.30 sounds better, but I'm easy.

Colchester North station is ages away from the roundabout. You can all change at colchester north to get to the town, just get on the train to clacton then its the first stop.

Where is the 'roundabout'?

Anymore for anymore?

Come and see the freak boy Reece, the bearded midget with short legs and a magnesium frame, with supernatural riding abilities.

Yea providing the weather is all good Luke, I'd be up for chilling out and having a long break to get my energy back in the few hours before you come out.