Yo All =] Im New On Here

jimbam

hi im new on ere n live round norfolk, nt many riders come frm rnd ere to be honest which in a way is a bit of a letdown, i mean the riders we have here are, two 21 yr olds and 2 19 yr olds, then theres me at 16 lol,

just wondering if theres any riders out there from like gt yarmough, ipswich, norwich etc etc but sorta near diss( doubt people no wer tht is to be honest!)

but wud b gud 2 sort of have a riding buddy as jst brought maself an echo pure 06 model n am changing from a'mission reefer' so gt to gt used to the adaptations lol

if n e 1 dus thn please write to me as being the nly one out of my mates that rides trials is annoying!!

:rolleyes:

hi im new on ere n live round norfolk, nt many riders come frm rnd ere to be honest which in a way is a bit of a letdown, i mean the riders we have here are, two 21 yr olds and 2 19 yr olds, then theres me at 16 lol,

just wondering if theres any riders out there from like gt yarmough, ipswich, norwich etc etc but sorta near diss( doubt people no wer tht is to be honest!)

but wud b gud 2 sort of have a riding buddy as jst brought maself an echo pure 06 model n am changing from a'mission reefer' so gt to gt used to the adaptations lol

if n e 1 dus thn please write to me as being the nly one out of my mates that rides trials is annoying!!

Get rid of the annoying text talk or you will never get validated and this will make it even harder for you to find new friends

anyway

Welcome to the forum I hope you find someone to ride with

Edited by Ravemonkey

Hi i'm new on here and I live around norfolk, They is'nt many riders come from round here to be honest which in a way is a bit of a let down, I mean the riders we have here are, Two 21 year olds and two 19 year olds, Then there's me at 16 lol.

Just wondering if there's any riders out there from like, Great Yarmough, Ipswich, Norwich etc, But sort of near Diss( Doubt people will know where that is to be honest!)

But would be good to sort of have a riding buddy as just brought myself an Echo Pure 06 model and i'm changing from a'Mission Reefer' so got to get used to the new dimensions, lol.

If any one does then please write to me, as being the only one out of my mates that rides trials is annoying!!

Try to write all your posts like that and you will be valiadated in no time.

Also add as much information into a post as possible.

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials