Huddersfield Falcon Biketrial Round 3

crazy_gap girl

Huddersfield Falcon round 3 at California Quarries.

On Saturday 31st May Start time has changed for this one to 2pm

Link to regs here: http://www.falconmcc.co.uk/BikeTrials/3rd%...ntry%20Form.htm

I wont be able to do this one, as im in Birmingham, and wont be able to get back in time. So Bob will be setting out the sections.

Nadine.

whats this venue like? im nto up to much on saturday so might come up as it's a fairly late start to. what do i need to enter Nadine? I've already got ACU BIU and UCI license hopefully one will cover me lol

Entry form

Fill that in and bring it with you on saturday dude

whats this venue like? im nto up to much on saturday so might come up as it's a fairly late start to. what do i need to enter Nadine? I've already got ACU BIU and UCI license hopefully one will cover me lol

hey, all you need to do is bring £5 and you could fill an entry form in on the day. The venue is pretty cool. I think nadine is away at the moment so if you need to ask anything just pm me.

cheers oli

hope to see you there (Y)

kool i was just looking at the entry form it only goes up to intermediate? is that a mistake?

thanks for the help so far

No it's not, Usually there isn't any experts riding so they just leave that class out. If more riders rode in a range of the classes then they would have a experts and elite class.

I normally help with the sections, and most of the times iv layed an inter course out and no-one has turned up to ride it.

I could tell bob to make the inter route harder?

ah sweet any chance of setting up some elite levels ections, i'm going to ring the guy today as i couldn't get a form sent off. do you usually get a full compliment of observers?

;) ermm.... it depends how many riders they're are. Normally about 2/3 observers who move onto differnt sections, if you no what I mean, but theyre can be more . Yeah I rang bobs son up and I'm helping him set some of the sections up in the morning, so I'll make sure theyre set to an elite standard.

Thanks Oli