Plymouth This Weekend Coming?

I Might be about on saturday if that helps?

I am still rubbissh as have only been riding for a few weeks.

Im Riding a Phase 1.2 if anyone wants to have a try on it just ask.

awesome....new blood in plymouth i see...

Well my names alex...ive been riding for over a year now and know most of the locals, ill show you round the best spots (If you dont already know them by now )

awesome....new blood in plymouth i see...

Well my names alex...ive been riding for over a year now and know most of the locals, ill show you round the best spots (If you dont already know them by now )

Nice to meet you im Tony or TJ.....will be the first time in plymouth riding, well ive watched pearson and prawn etc riding by emo central if that helps.

pm with a time etc please

Nice to meet you im Tony or TJ.....will be the first time in plymouth riding, well ive watched pearson and prawn etc riding by emo central if that helps.

pm with a time etc please

ah right....you may recognise me possibly...

Hows about 10.30 at copthorne hotel

Abbingdon dj ride is this saturday!

just thought id let you guys know

..rob..

I would love to go, but its the fact of how long it takes to get there by train or car and the fact of cost and expence.

if it were to come to bristol i would definatly hop on the train and head on up!

So what's the latest with this? Going ahead?? Me and fletch are looking for somewhere different to ride sat. Kieran, be good to ride with you man, was gonna see if you wanted to sometime when I picked the bike up off you but i forgot lol. Let us know cos its a good 2 hour journey, maybe more, we'd have to start plannin now! x

Joe