Postage

onzatrip

Now why are the HELL are you selling the bike on ebay when i said im swaping with you!!!

your a complete a**e!!

It's probaly because he owes someone money for riding into a car so probaly needs the money atm. But what do I know (A)

Now why are the HELL are you selling the bike on ebay when i said im swaping with you!!!

your a complete a**e!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Onza-T-pro-trials-bi...1QQcmdZViewItem

davey do u care to explain why you've openly said that ur swaping with this dude. yet the bikes still listed on ebay. i'm glad u found out mate. you could of sent the bike off thinking youd get one in return, but in fact hes selling it on ebay. i dont wanna cause an argument. but davey thats a shit thing to do. you could have at least said its on ebay to the buyer and waited to see the outcome of the auction.

SCAMMER???

It's probaly because he owes someone money for riding into a car so probaly needs the money atm. But what do I know (A)

It says in his For sale post why he needs to sell it....

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=121529

Tango , you were right :P

Edited by trials onza

Yeah i said that il swap it last week an i was gonna sent it monday but now i hope noone buys his bike and he has screwed it up and yeah i think SCAMMER to!!!!

Yep he sure is a scammer its not like I sent my chris king headset to him before payment cleared and I still got the money.

not like hes being an asshole i gave him my number and everything so at least he could do is drop me a line and say that he needs to sell i dont realy come on tf much anymore and if i didnt i would have a bike tomorow so Tango how am i ment to know he might not be a scammer buying things what about selling things have you thought about that i did not think so!

so why the hell do you think that he did not let me know you can stick up ofr him as much as you like but i wouldnt of had a bike cos i dont realy come on here everyday and trials onza and tango dont see that

Sorry i hadnt nopticed this topic so ill post a response, i have now cleared everything up and the bike is no longer on ebay, during the course of the swap i may have accidently had an accident and ridden into the back of a car i now owe the guy that owns it about 200 quis for the replacement and fitting i ahdnt got round to telling tristan as ithad onmly been half a day before he started complaining. i posted it on ebay and forgot to remove the trade listing on here. sorry for any inconvinience and i now have the bike sorted for this saturday any way, im useless i know but i didnt plan to ride into the back of a car, sorry tristan, but my jump bike and new trials need work and that car aint gonna pay for itself, it seems as though tristan jumped of the mark a bit here cus i text him the DAY after the incident to explain so yer i am no scammer as tango will tell you.

Sorry everyone.

Davey.

I would have been pretty annoyed if i got scammed.

Stu u already got scammed by that nile guy :P.

Also Tristan if you had sent the bike, i wouldve sent mine to you and removed it from ebay or sent yours back i wasnt planning to scam u at all.

Sorry for the miss understanding man and sorry everyone hu now things im a complete ass. PLUS i just remebered U did have my number.

Sorry i hadnt nopticed this topic so ill post a response, i have now cleared everything up and the bike is no longer on ebay, during the course of the swap i may have accidently had an accident and ridden into the back of a car i now owe the guy that owns it about 200 quis for the replacement and fitting i ahdnt got round to telling tristan as ithad onmly been half a day before he started complaining. i posted it on ebay and forgot to remove the trade listing on here. sorry for any inconvinience and i now have the bike sorted for this saturday any way, im useless i know but i didnt plan to ride into the back of a car, sorry tristan, but my jump bike and new trials need work and that car aint gonna pay for itself, it seems as though tristan jumped of the mark a bit here cus i text him the DAY after the incident to explain so yer i am no scammer as tango will tell you.

Sorry everyone.

Davey.

Did you use spell check James ? :P

I didn't want to point out all the incorrect spellings.

And when did I get scammed?