Neon Frames

Ben H!

hi dudes, i can't decide what frame to buy for a new bike, but i've been looking at the new neon 20''. trials uk said it would be released in early july. i know these frames are the new neons but if anyone owns or knows if the older/ 07 neon bikes are good, are they strong and also do the new ones also have rear disc mounts cheers

Ben

hi dudes, i can't decide what frame to buy for a new bike, but i've been looking at the new neon 20''. trials uk said it would be released in early july. i know these frames are the new neons but if anyone owns or knows if the older/ 07 neon bikes are good, are they strong and also do the new ones also have rear disc mounts cheers

Ben

I like them personally. (Y)

They look fit as. Proppa do. But you're getting like you're mate Jamie Williams. Learn to ride a bloody bike before changing geo etc.

oli x

How am i getting like Jamie Williams i would really like to know how? and by the way i can ride a bike properly i've been planning on building a new bike for a while now becuase my monty is doing my head in.

by the way how do you get the frame stickers off, heatgun?

The best way I found, was to get most of the sticker off by pealing a lil bit and then pulling the rest off.

Afterwards get some lighter fluid and just rub it until all the glue has been removed from the frame.

This method doesn't damage the frame either.

Hope I helped :P

the gearing isn't right it feels really stiff and it's running 18:14 and the wheel won't stay in a straight line

Have you tried buying a smaller screw on cog for the rear? Maximum price £20, a new frame also won't help your problem with the gearing

To stop the movement of the back wheel, have you got snail cams with notches in? If not get some of them.

Have you tried buying a smaller screw on cog for the rear? Maximum price £20, a new frame also won't help your problem with the gearing

To stop the movement of the back wheel, have you got snail cams with notches in? If not get some of them.

it did have a 12t sprocket on the back and it was a lot worse and im buying a new frame to build up a new bike but i'll keep my monty and get it fixed

yea but he get's them silly cheap!! also if you get it from him do you get a warrenty? trials-uk you will

hmm lets pay like an extra £100 for warranty and you ride your bike smooth etc doesn't snap you just wasted £100, yes there is a chance you bike will snap etc but i would rather risk it then pay an extra £100.

Have you snapped your Monty? If not then I don't think you will need to worry about the warranty on the Neon.

no no no no nothing like that mate it's just the gearing i need it to be perfect because when you drop of walls and do other stuff the front end needs to fairly easy to pull up on. but on my monty it's not

I want one aswell, buy it off Zhi on here add him on msn it will cost £140-150 compared to £200+ from trials uk!

yea but he get's them silly cheap!! also if you get it from him do you get a warrenty? trials-uk you will

hmm lets pay like an extra £100 for warranty and you ride your bike smooth etc doesn't snap you just wasted £100, yes there is a chance you bike will snap etc but i would rather risk it then pay an extra £100.

Was replying to these here posts, sorry to confuse you.